The ‘Pint-Sized Projects’ proposal is intended for small, time-sensitive initiatives with fixed costs and works on a reimbursement policy only.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis, and can, therefore, be submitted at any time, but reimbursement will not occur until the subsequent USF deadline (For example, If an application is submitted and approved by October 22nd, applicants will have to wait until January 30th for Reimbursement. USF deadlines are October 15, January 30th and March 15th).
The ‘Pint Sized Projects’ Fund has $800 available and will be allocated until it’s depletion, therefore, the fund runs on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
- The USF Production Fund may not be used for academic purposes
- Any proposals affiliated with a club or organization will not be accepted
Guidelines for Reviewing Applications:
- All funds must be in Canadian dollars;
- Partial funding to projects will be considered;
- Submit a complete proposal including but not limited to; pictures, links, specifications, and budgetary details (quotes, estimates, order details, etc).
Successful Applicants are Responsible For:
- Confirming all financial and organizational details of the project with the Student Production Fund Coordinator;
- Advertising or projects/events (if applicable) through the FIMSSC website;
- Immediately notifying the Student Production Fund Coordinator of any postponements or cancellations of projects; all cancelled projects will have funds reverted back to the account;
- Preparing a brief report of the impact/success of the project funded, including a complete financial accounting for the event (quotes, estimates, order details) to be submitted to the committee within one month of the completion of the project or event.
The FIMS Undergraduate Student Fund (USF) is a collection of funds that any member of the Faculty of Information and Media Studies (including students, staff, and faculty) may apply to for initiatives that benefit the FIMS undergraduate student body.